Lewis Hamilton - 2021 Artwork | Collector’s Edition
- In stock
- Free* Worldwide Shipping
- Officially Licensed By Mercedes-AMG Petronas
- Inspired by the 7 consecutive title-winning streak by the Mercedes Team and Lewis Hamilton
- Features the Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance
- Special edition of 1000 pieces only
- Finished with a hot-foil silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Poster size: 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high-quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Tube Packaging
For decades to come, people will remember the way the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team grabbed the V6 turbo hybrid era by the scruff of its neck when the new rules came into force in 2014 and dominated the sport from then on. It’s clear however that, this year, Mercedes’ dominance is facing its stiffest challenge yet and the storm clouds are brewing.
The atmospherics around Lewis Hamilton’s 2021 car perfectly capture the mood of the season so far. With all bar one of the current hybrid era world championship titles under his belt, Sir Lewis has nothing to prove, but this year he’s facing his toughest opposition yet and relishing the challenge.